Record Suspensions

Clients often ask us whether we can help them obtain a pardon.

While it is technically no longer called a "pardon", there is still a process available to some individuals called a record suspension. We have more experience in dealing with criminal records, and the layers of red tape involved in getting them suspended than any other firm in the Interior. Ask us about helping you get your dated record suspended or even expunged.